Wednesday, November 30, 2005


 Segil Fine Art

 Gallery:
 110 West Lime Ave
 Old Town Monrovia
 CA 91016

 Phone:
 626-358-5563  

 Hours:
 Tuesday-Saturday
 1-6 pm

 Online:
 SegilFineArt.com

 

 


Please join us for a wine, hors d‚Äöoeuvres and dessert reception DEC 3rd 4- 8pm
featuring over 100 new works of art under 9x12, including ceramics, glass and sculpture.




Artists include:
Beth Rohman, Frank Serrano, W. Jason Situ, Joe Millazzo, F. Scott Garland, Gerane Mooney, Carole Cooke, Mark Farina, John Thongnoi, Beverly Squire, Kendra Page, Felice Hrovat, Nancy Shiershke, Frances Pampeyan, Terumi Paganini, Laura Wynne, Mitch Harmon, Walter Mc Nall, Vicki D. Thomas, Nancy Doyle, Keewon Hong, Milly Tsai, Joseph Stoddard, Michael Alten, Ray Harris, Beth Summers, Mary M. Baker, Jeff Skelly, Kat Sawyer, Julie Snyder, Steve Lopez, Norma Alonzo, Alfred Tse, Gregg Ross, Lynne McDaniel, Diane R. Isaacs, Brenda Swenson, Bill Wray, Ginny Liskow, Linda Brown, Alan Garber, Even Chambers, Richard A. Myer, Bruce Trentham, Jamie Ennen, Lynne Fearman, Catherine Hill, Trish Kertes, Claudia Michelle Betty, Jennifer McChristian, Ron Chesley, Yi Sun Wei, Erin Rosen


Bring Your Holiday Cheer,
Spirit and your Christmas List!

More information >

Segil Fine Art
110 West Lime Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
626-358-5563

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Jones said...

Hello Mr Wray, I'm a long-time fan of your animation & comic work & it's good to find you have a blog now dedicated to your landscape painting. It's a brave decision to quit animation & pursue something that, one assumes, keeps you happier.
BIG BLOWN BABY is still an awesome website.
I shall check back here regularly.

5:49 AM  
Blogger william wray said...

I guess it a bit Drama Queenish of me to say I quit. Maybe the long shift over to fine art would be a better way to put it... I'm committed to painting, but have to take on some work to pay the bills. thank you for posing.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, deleted my original post (i didn't correctly word what i was trying to say).
I'm a long time fan of yours as well Mr.Wray. I have been constantly inspired and floored by your ability as an artist - so it does not suprise me to see beautiful landscapes like this coming from your brush. That being said i wish you the best of luck in your transition (like i said on the drawingboard "bookmarked!") .... which i guess is my way of saying that im a nerdy fanboy who will probably be back here constantly looking forward to whatever new genius you have to share.

Sincerely,
Adam Rosette

11:06 PM  
Blogger william wray said...

Very kind of you Adam. I love cartoons, but have had a hard time find a venue without others doing the art direction. Even when I'm the art director! ;-)

That's one of the reasons I have to paint for myself, have the freedom of personal expression or I'll crack. I can't put it off any longer.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home